Excell adhesion microscope slides
The Excell? slide has been developed with superior adhesion and wettability properties, and has proven to be very good in most applications.
* Excell? Adhesion Surface for Heat Induced Epitope Retrieval - Excell? has been developed for use in HIER methods requiring solutions for high pH antigen recovery, including EDTA. When conducting these procedures on the Excell? layer, formalin-fixed paraffin embedded tissue demonstrated more stable attachment.
* Cell Culture - Excell? surface engineering conditions the surface to improve anchorage-dependent cell lines attachment including many fastidious lines, such as main neuronal cells. Attachment and proliferation are increased so that cells reach a symmetric monolayer earlier
* Automated staining - Excell? has a uniform hydrophilic surface that fits with automated staining equipment extremely well.
* Plastic - For both Epon and Methyl Methacrylate sections, Excell? works well. The uniform hydrophilic layer makes it possible to spread the sections well during the initial attachment. Section adherence is maintained throughout lengthy staining procedure. Adherence to the section is maintained throughout the long staining procedure
* Laser Capture Microdissection - Excell? gives you the benefit of excellent tissue adherence of all types of tissue, yet it easily releases those areas of interest identified for Laser Capture Microdissection.
|Excell adhesion microscope slides