Technovit H7100 GMA embedding kit
Technovit Glycol Methacrylate embedding kits were developed by Kulzer in Germany. They are most convenient to use, and offer the best embedding results.
- Technovit GMA kits result in improved morphology,and allow for 1 micron serial sectioning.
- Technovit 7100 GMA is less sensitive to oxygen during polymerisationmaking sealing of the moulds unnecessary.
- The polymerisation temperature never exceeds 40 deg. C, making Technovit a great choice for enzyme histochemistry.
- Consistent high quality of raw materials used produces permanent clear colourless blocks and reproducible results.
- 500mL Glycol methacrylate monomer SDS
- 5 x 0.6g packs hardener I SDS UN3106, Class 5.2
- 40mL hardener II SDS
**THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED BY ROAD TRANSPORT**
This product is listed as DANGEROUS GOODS for the purposes of shipping. Please do not order express or international shipping, as this will only result in a delay to your order.
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 01-07-2022|
|C031||Technovit H7100 GMA embedding kit||each||1 in stock||$590.00 AUD|