Technovit 8100-Embedding Kit
Technovit Glycol Methacrylate embedding kits developed by Kulzer in Germany are the most convenient to use, and offers the best embedding results.
* Technovit GMA kits give better results offering improved morphology, and allows for 1 micron serial sectioning
* Technovit 7100 GMA is less sensitive to O2 during polymerization so sealing of the molds is not necessary
* The polymerization temperature never exceeds 40°C, which makes either kit a potential choice for enzyme histochemistry. Initiation chemistry of Technovit 8100 GMA makes polymerization at 4°C possible for improved signal during immunohistochemistry
* The initiator is prepackaged, eliminating messy handling of dry components, and by eliminating aromatic amines from the formation, the components are significantly less toxic
* The consistent high quality of raw materials used to make the resin allows for a permanent clear colorless block and, most important, reproducible results
**THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED BY ROAD TRANSPORT**
This product is listed as DANGEROUS GOODS for the purposes of shipping. Please do not order express or international shipping, as this will only result in a delay to your order.
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 30-06-2022|
|EMS14654||Technovit 8100-Embedding Kit||Kit||2 weeks||$631.00 AUD|