Retriever tissue slides
Retriever Tissue Slides are high adhesive glass microscope slides for paraffin-embedded tissue section, including tissue arrays. The slides were designed and optimized for the EMS Antigen Retriever (62700 series) to preserve the section attachment and tissue morphology during heat-induced epitope recovery in Retriever in pH6 (Low), pH9 (High), or Universal Retriever buffer.
Slides can also be successfully used in any other epitope-recovery technology (autoclave, microwave, proteolitic) and show superior performance over positively charged or polylysine-coated slides, especially in high pH buffers and recovery buffers containing EDTA.
- Retriever Tissue Slides are made from soda lime glass
- Dimensions approximately 76 x 26mm, Thickness 1.0mm.
- 90° ground edges
- Coloured or white marking area 20mm, at one end, on one side
- Pre-cleaned, ready for use
- Supplied in plastic boxes of 72 pieces (call for carton price, 20 boxes in a carton)
- Carry recommended best before date and batch number for comprehensive information and traceability
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 21-01-2022|
|EMS71880-50||Retriever tissue slides||Pack/72||2 weeks||$203.00 AUD|
|EMS71880-50-CS||Retriever tissue slides||20 x Pack/72||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|