PS52P reference slides, dual scale
EMS has introduced two new calibration slides that have the benefit of dual imperial/metric scales. The PS52P is for transmitted light applications and has a bright chrome positive image. The PS52N has a negative pattern, formed in low reflective chrome for incident light applications to give excellent contrast. Both are ideal for calibrating optical products with a large field of view, such as stereo microscopes or imaging systems.
- New Dual-Scale Calibration Slides
- 2" Imperial (English) and 50mm Metric Scales on a Single Slide
- Positive and Negative Versions
- Unique Serial Number for Traceability
- Available with Internationally Traceable Certificates of Calibration
76mm x 25mm, positive image, 50mm in 0.1mm divisions and 2" in 0.005" divisions, supplied in wooden case.