Buffered acetone fixative
All of our ready-to-use buffers are:
- Conveniently packaged.
- Prepared fresh for each order.
- Economical and time-saving.
- Desired pH should be specified when ordering.
The buffer is a vehicle for the fixative and requires certain properties:
- To maintain constant pH during the time of the fixation. The pH of the fixative in EM is adjusted using the buffer system chosen; e.g. range 6.5-8.0.
- The ionic constitution to prevent the extraction of cellular components, or the deposition of precipitates of fixative chemicals.
Please choose carefully. Returns of this item are subject to approval.
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 21-05-2022|
|EMS10018||Buffered acetone fixative||500mL||2 weeks||$74.00 AUD|