ULTRAPOL end and edge polishing system, 240V
The ULTRAPOL end and edge polishing system is ideal for flat and angled preparation of optical and electronic components. It uses 203mm diameter diamond lapping films which are easily changed for maximised output.
- Fully Angle adjustable Quick Release Interface allow for fast and repeatable mounting and demounting
- Holders available for most components
- Fast process times
- Low run-out lap for flat optical polishes
ULTRAPOL End & Edge Polisher has been designed to provide accurate lapping and polishing for most research and industrial applications.
Key to the high quality performance of the unit is the calibration of the polishing base and the advanced angular control provided by the polishing head.
Built-in features such as tachometer, process end-indicator, timer, and head oscillation provide assurance the finest surface production.
The specific workholder for an application is held firmly and repeatably with the system's quick release interface. Standard holders are available for most applications, including:
- Capillary/glass ferrule polishing
- Planar Waveguide polishing
- Bare fiber polishing - flat and angle polishing Integrated optics
- Die Cross-sectioning
- SEM and TEM sample preparation
- IC Wafer and package-level backside preparation
- Encapsulated mount polishing
Custom workholders can also be designed to your specific needs.
|0 to 12 degrees
|55cm wide x 30cm deep x 48cm high