mPrep/S workstation, complete
All that you have to work efficiently while setting up your samples using mPrep/s™ capsules is effectively accomplished with the mPrep/s™ WorkStation. Just load the capsule onto the built-in insertion tool at the centre point of the workstation, detach the screen from the capsule, use the lever to open the screen and insert the sample. At that point release the lever and re-join the capsule. When loaded, the sample requires no extra handling – even for TEM embedding or SEM mounting.
The mPrep/s™ Workstation's polyethylene surface limits dulling of dissection tools and is completely immersible for simple cleaning between uses. Formed into the surface are 12 dissection wells to compose your samples and keep them wet when needed. At the back, 12 capsule wells and 3 screen holders conveniently hold these before use. On either side of the workstation, a sum of 24 capsules wells can hold loaded capsules and keep them wet while loading into the channels of the pipettor. Single and multichannel pipettor units are sold separately.
- Specimens may be oriented using several methods
- Streamlines specimen processing from dissection to reagent processing
- Once loaded in capsules, specimens are not touched again – even for TEM embedding or SEM mounting
- Dissect and load specimens wetted by buffers or fixatives
- Directly load capsules onto pipettor from Workstation
- Capsule-based Processing of Biological Tissue for TEM
- Biological tissues – fix and critical point dry (CPD)
- Bio tissue cryo-facing
- Polymer cross-section preparations
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 12-08-2022|
|EMS85010-06||mPrep/S workstation, complete||Each||2 weeks||$1,539.00 AUD|