Micropoint Featherlite MPF-3 scissors, straight, sharp/blunt 20mm blades
FeatherLite MPF-3 - Smooth/Serrated blades, sharp/blunt, 20mm.
Standard Length 140mm
Scissor technology has taken on a whole new meaning. MicroPoint scissors can be used for suture or tissue, and they are made without rings, so they can be used by either right or left handed people. Scissors do not cut by cutting, they cut by shearing.
- They have three times the shearing angle to reduce "tissue crushing"
- They last far longer than ordinary scissors
- O.R. Castro-Viejo quality at a floor-grade price
- They offer consistent cutting at the tip
- The blades cannot work loose
- The contact between the blades remains constant
- Ambidextrous: perfect in right and left hands
- Easy to pickup and use, no clumsy rings
- Adjustable shear contact
- Lifetime Guarantee: All MicroPoint™ Scissors are guaranteed for life against rust, breakage and rivet loosening
|Micro model - Length||133 and 184mm (5¼" and 7¼")|
|Micro model - Blades||6.35 and 12.5mm (¼" and ½")|
|Standard - Length||140 and 190mm (5½" and 7½")|
|Standard - Blades||0.875mm (⅞")|
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 02-07-2022|
|EMS77926-7S||Micropoint Featherlite MPF-3 scissors, straight, sharp/blunt 20mm blades||Each||2 weeks||$284.00 AUD|