Dichroic colour enlarger, 670-MXL
The 670-series enlargers accept all negative formats up to 2¼" x 2¾" (67 cm) and share the same chassis assembly, negative carriers, and lensboards. The lamphouses are interchangeable and their differences are noted under each catalogue number.
All 670-Series enlargers have the following features:
- A massive, aluminium girder locks into a die-cast base-sturdy and vibration-free. It permits 18X magnification from 35MM. The anodized black girder comes with a reference scale.
- A counterbalanced, die-cast carriage with nylon bearings offers smooth and effortless travel.
- Precise focusing - through double rail, lash-free, adjustable friction drive controls. Left/Right-handed focusing knobs are standard. An extra long bellow facilitates small prints or reductions.
- A large baseboard allows you to print 16x20's. All surfaces are laminated and the edges are vinyl banded.
- Extremely high-quality, hinged negative carriers in both glass and glassless models.
- Dichroic lamphouse with stepless 0-200 (Cyan 0-170) continuously.
- Colour-coded, illuminated filtration scales in 1cc increments.
- White light focusing and safety indicator.
- Converts in minutes to full-featured slide duper. An accessory kit is required (Cat. #74867-40, sold separately).
- Supplied with 12V/100W Quartz-Halogen lamp (EEP) & 6 x 7 mixing chamber.
- Includes standard removable power supply; Leica-threaded.
- Negative carrier, red filter assembly and lens not included.
|Maximum Format||6 x 7 cm|
|Base Dimensions||45.7 x 58.4 x 2.54cm|
|Max. Height||122cm (Carriage fully raised)|
|Magnification on||17.6X (35mm neg., 50 mm lens)|
|baseboard||8.6X (6x6cm neg., 75 mm lens)|
|Lens Mount||Standard 39mm thread on reversible, rotating, quick-change lensboard|
|Shipping||Supplied in two cartons:|
|#1||Chassis/Head Assembly||116 x 24 x 32cm||15.8Kg (35.0 lbs)|
|#2||Baseboard||66 x 52 x 9cm||6.12Kg (13.5 lbs)|