Hotplate/Stirrer, model PC-220
The Corning™ exclusive glass-ceramic Pyroceram® top has been a laboratory standard. These Hot Plate/Stirrers are packed with improved and customer requested features that are both durable and sophisticated, including
- Exclusive Microprocessor design ensures faster and even heating.
- Exclusive closed-loop stirring monitors and regulated stirring speed.
- Exclusive external 'spill trough' deflects spills away from electronic and control knobs
- Superior component designs and enclosed control electronics protect temperature and stirring control circuits from harsh environments
- Extra large knobs with easy-to-read numbers provide better control
- External Temperature Controller socket is provided on the 400 and 600 series
|Cat.#||Power||Stir RPM Range||Size||Weight||H x W x H||Range Temp|
|72348-10||120V/60Hz/283W/2.4A||60-1100||4 x 5"||2.3Kg||4.4 x 5.8 x 7.3||25-550°C|
|72348-20||230V/50Hz/288W/1.3A||60-1100||4 x 5"||2.3Kg||4.4 x 5.8 x 7.3||25-550°C|
Notes: 230 volt Units come with UK plug. Continental European and Italian plugs are available upon request.
|EMS72348-10||Hotplate/Stirrer, model PC-220||120V||Each||2 weeks||$1,006.00 AUD|
|EMS72348-20||Hotplate/Stirrer, model PC-220||230V||Each||2 weeks||$1,153.00 AUD|