Diamond dissecting knife - Replacement blade
DIATOME has now begun to manufacture for us diamond knives for microsurgery, dissection, and its related applications. The knives are of the same quality that DIATOME customers have become accustomed.
Distinctive designs combined with DIATOME'S expertise in diamond technology and manufacturing assures you the best quality knife and being able to use it for many years.
Freehand Diamond Knife
Characteristics and Specifications:
* Our ultra-sharp blade cuts with minimum pressure, without tearing or damaging the specimen and reduces the risk of specImen distortion.
* Our UNIQUE PRESSURE MECHANISM allows blade actuation with one hand
* The handle is made of titanium and is coated by high vacuum with titanium nitride to harden the surface.
* The knife is corrosion free and is completely resistant to saline solutions.
* It can be sterilized in an autoclave up to 200°C.
* Special tray for sterilization is available
* If your diamond is damaged or broken, we can resharpen it or replace it and guarantee that the repaired knife will be of the same standards of perfection as the original.
|EMS72031-L||Diamond dissecting knife - Replacement blade||M-DS mini tri facet||0.20mm||Each||4 weeks||$1,296.00 AUD|