Oven incubator with aluminium chamber
This oven / incubator with an aluminum inner chamber, and venting is up to the task of providing many years of long service in busy labs.
The cast aluminum chamber provides for dependable temperature uniformity and the vent efficiently expels moisture and vapors. The unit comes complete with a removable shelf.
- A magnetic latch assures positive door closure
- An aluminum chamber provides excellent temperature uniformity
- A thermometer port at the top of the oven accommodates any partial immersion thermometer
- Heats up rapidly. (56°C in 9 minutes)
- The chamber is vented through the top to allow for the removal of moisture and other vapors
- The aluminum chamber is easy to clean and it provides excellent temperature uniformity
- Oven works on the gravity convection heating method
- The unit comes complete with one removable metal shelf, three-wire cord, and plug
- General drying and incubation applications
- Polymerization of resins
|Chamber Dimensions Inch (cm)||Overall Dimensions Inch (cm)||Weight
|2.9||500||+/-5°C||+5°C - 210°C|