EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ
These materials are typically: Insulating to the passage of electricity and heat. More resistant to higher temperatures and harsher environments than metal and plastic tweezers. Ceramics are hard but usually very brittle.
The wide range of materials that falls within this classification includes traditional ceramics (clay minerals, cement and glass) and advanced ceramics (pure and partially modified ceramics compounds such as alumina or zirconia ceramics).
For the production of our EMS precision tools, we have chosen an uniquely advanced ceramic compound; Zirconia Toughened Alumina (ZTA). It was chosen due to its fracture toughness and its high flexural strength. MZ - Zirconia Toughened Alumina (ZTA):
- A superior combination of high strength (from zirconia) and extreme hardness (from alumina).
- Possesses relatively low density; no open porosity.
- Offers a very hard surface with good abrasion and wear resistance.
- Has good flexural strength and fracture toughness.
- Excellent thermal properties and high temperature stability.
- Extreme corrosion resistance, nearly chemically inert.
- Electrically insulating.
- Typically applications include soldering processes, handling of components during thermal and chemical processes. Generally these tweezers are used when very rigid tips are required.
Ceramic Tweezers are best suited for working with acids (except HF), for SDM, solders pot, and high temperature exposure. Clean room approved. Can be sterilised. Solder repellent.
All are 133mm length. These tweezers have Zirconia ceramic precision tips. Surface resistively 10E12 ohm. Contamination free, high temperature (1000 deg. C). Aluminium handles. Lightweight.
Style 2A = Tip length: 35mm Tip Width: 2mm
Style 7 = Tip length: 43.5mm Tip width: 0.6mm
Style 71 = Tip length: 30mm Tip width: 0.3mm
Style 72 = Tip length: 30mm Tip width: 0.2mm
Style 73 = Tip length: 33mm Tip width: 0.3mm
Style 74 = Tip length: 40mm Tip width: 0.5mm
|Code||Title||Style||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 05-12-2021|
|EMS78127-2A||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||2A||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|
|EMS78127-7||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||7||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|
|EMS78127-71||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||71||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|
|EMS78127-72||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||72||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|
|EMS78127-73||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||73||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|
|EMS78127-74||EMS ceramic tip tweezer, MZ||74||Each||No ETA||$114.00 AUD|