EMS-820 Precision pulsed microwave oven, 220V
The Precision pulsed oven features a very well defined adjustable effect, an precise temperature control, a well ventilated chamber, and three specific timing modes for running the unit.
Not only does our temperature control prevent the tissue in the chamber from becoming denatured (by elevated temperature) but it also helps pulsate the microwave effect in small accurate segments. The temperature control has a direct impact on the magnetron (the microwave generator) because it allows the unit to turn on and off as efficiently as possible at the preset level.
The set effect can be adjusted at any point before or during a run. This helps to maintain the load of the microwave and the content of the microwave absorber. It should be noted that even the penetration rate and time of the procedure are influenced by the presence of microwave radiation in the chamber and, for this reason, it is vitally important that the rate of effect be easy to adjust at any given time during the run.
Inside the unit, there is a manifold for up to 5 tubes that makes it possible for bubble mixing in 1-5 containers at a time. There is a built-in air pump that enables mixing and avoids temperature fluctuations during the mixing process. These adjustable bubble mixers make the EMS-820 perfect for decalcification.
Our oven is so versatile that you have the option to run it in three different modes depending on your application:
- 3 optional presets programmed by the operator: 5 seconds-99
minutes with or without turntable
- Continuous run time: indefinite time
- Timed run: up to 99 minutes
The oven chamber is entirely made of stainless steel and is really easy to clean. It is highly resistant to many staining solutions which are commonly used in histology and similar fields. The bottom of the unit, which covers the rotator cavity, is a glass fibre reinforced silicone plate, that also serves as a heat barrier and does not absorb microwaves. The plate is completely chemical resistant.
The EMS-820 has been designed for ease of operation and maintenance. All functions can be adjusted with one hand and are easy to access to change at any moment. The unit includes an adjustable thermal sensor enclosed in a white "PTFE" holder (a microwave transparent material). The sensor can be set at different heights to support all types of containers and quantities of liquid.
The oven has a built-in reflective surface inside the chamber, which evenly distributes the microwaves. The rotator is also built into the unit to prevent "hot spots" from forming even for the most smallest of volumes (e.g. reagent drops on glass slides).
Advantages of the EMS-820 Precision Pulsed Laboratory Microwave Oven
* Ease of Use: While using a laboratory microwave oven, it's really crucial to evaluate the set impact to be used, based on the type of sample, temperature and load. Our unit does have an effect control button that is easily accessible at any time and can be changed even in the middle of a run. Effect percentage settings are easy to read at all times.
* Continuous Run Mode: For extended processes (more than 99 minutes 99 seconds) our unit runs continuously-the timer operates in count-up mode for an indefinite amount of time. So no need to shut down the unit and start again.
* Multiple Bubble Mixing: A 5-port manifold for mixing up to 5 different containers at once.
* Stainless Steel Compartment: Very easy to clean and resistant to staining or scratching. Resistant to all staining solutions.
* Adjustable Temperature Probe Holder: It will accommodate any size container and it is flexible and very easy to align.
* Glass Fiber Reinforced Silicone Floor: It comes standard with the unit and it covers the rotator when it is not in use.
* Ventilation: Our unit has a built in powerful fan which accommodates at least 2 meters of tubing.
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C within 25-70°C|
|Temperature Variation||+/- 0.4°C at 40°C
Balanced effect with 200 ml H2O load and 200 ml H2O sample
|Chamber Evacuation||Fan tubing outlet at rear|
|Timer||5 sec-99min 99sec|
|Continuous Run||Timer override-works as a count up timer for an indefinite period of time|
|Safety Switch Off At||105°C chamber temperature|
|Measurements (Inner)||315mm x 315mm x 205mm|
|Outer Dimensions||550mm x 450mm x 350mm|
|Pulse length||3 sec.|
|Microwave reflector||Motor-driven metallic field stirrer to eliminate hot spots|
|Dimensions||Inner ~ 315 x 315 x 205mm
Outer ~ 550 x 450 x 350mm
|Weight||Item ~ 36.3Kg With shipping pallet ~ 54.5Kg|
* Integrated Vacuum Pump * User's Manual * Remote Temperature Probe
* Stirrer Antenna * Microwave Cookbook * Microwave Tool Book
|Code||Title||Pack Size||Availability||Price||Updated: 28-01-2022|
|EMS97100||EMS-820 Precision pulsed microwave oven, 220V||Each||2 weeks||Quote only||Quote|